Freelance AC 900F Controllers
Following years of experience in automation and control products, ABB is proud to introduce its latest Freelance controller – the AC 900F. This controller truly extends the hardware portfolio of Freelance distributed control system. Apart from its highly sophisticated automation functions, the AC 900F modular controller offers expanded flexibility via a pluggable SD card, more Ethernet ports, redundancy options for high availability and power for around 1,500 I/Os. It is G3 compliant, by default, to withstand harsh environments.
- CPU: Power PC (II Pro Family)
- RAM: 8 MB SRAM battery backed 16 MB DDR-RAM
- SD card support: For controller backup and firmware update
- Display 64x128 Dot Matrix LCD (optional)
- Serial interface: 1 serial interface: RS-232, D-SUB, 9-pole, female diagnostics and radio clock
- Onboard network interface: 4 Ethernet interfaces (RJ45), 3 for Modbus TCP and Telecontrol IEC 60870-5-104, 1 for redundancy link, 1 for ControlNet
- Max. number of direct I/O modules: 10 I/O modules
- Certificates:CE, c(UL)us, Class 1 Div 2, ISA-S71.04
AC 900F Hardware
AC 900F Interfaces included Four (4) built-in Ethernet ports supporting Modbus TCP/IP or 60870-5-104 telecontrol protocol, Two (2) serial ports supporting Modbus RTU/ASCII or IEC 60870-5-101 telecontrol protocol, Optional PROFIBUS master modules (up to two) providing integrated line redundancy. Direct connection of I/O modules (up to 10), including modules combining inputs and outputs in just one module can reduce footprint and costs. .